Often as coaches and consultants are trying to scale-up their business and get out of the start-up stage, they find it difficult to find and acquire higher-value clients and therefore continue to undercharge for their own high-value and brilliance. What often works well in the start-up stage doesn’t work the same when you are trying to reach the next level.
So, if you would like to level-up your prices and fees by attracting and acquiring more premium clients of $25k, $50k, $100k, or more, it is important to understand how and why they buy.
- They don’t want another program, course, or membership. They want to invest in real help to fix their problem or get a specific outcome. They aren’t looking for cheap; they are looking for a result, excellence, and credibility. In fact, if your fees are too low, you will often repel high-value clients.
- They don’t need to speak to all of your past clients to make a decision. This is a broke, and scarcity mindset. I am not saying they don’t do their homework or research, but they trust their own judgment to make their own decisions.
- They are quick to make decisions if it is what they want or need and they believe you can help them.
- They will invest in a mastermind to surround themselves with higher-level people to move forward, but they don’t want to group coach.
- They don’t make decisions on where they are, they make decisions on where they want to be.
I hope you find these tips helpful.
If you are an expert at what you do and you would like to acquire higher-value clients in your business to 5-10x your fees, book a strategy call with me, click the below button and let’s talk.