Coaching and Consulting businesses are flooding the marketplace. It does not matter which industry you are in; this means there is more competition than ever before. However, only a 3% of coaches and consultants make more than $100k a year. So, here are the steps to take to rise to the top of your industry and move into the 3%.
In this 100th episode, I discuss the importance of scaling your coaching and consultancy business from $100k to a multi-six and seven-figure business. I also discuss the process I use with my clients to scale their businesses.
Snapshots of the Key Points from the Episode:
- The importance to shift your mindset to a bigger goal if you want to scale your business.
- Why you may need to RE-DESIGN your business model to scale. What mistakes do most people make?
- Why should you REVAMP your marketing strategy and its effect on scaling?
- Why should you be more defined on your sales strategy and the importance of assessing your sales strengths and weaknesses?
- Can your sales process help you scale your coaching or consulting business?
- How to REV-UP your revenue if you want to scale your $100k coaching/consulting business to a seven-figure business?