How to Create a Simple Coaching & Consulting Business with Multiple Revenue Streams
Episode Summary –
How many different revenue streams do you have coming into your coaching or consulting business? If you only have one way people can buy from you, then you are leaving a lot of money on the table. On the other hand, if you are constantly creating and launching new things, that makes for a hustle-and-grind business.
Having multiple revenue streams is not about having many different products to sell, that’s a tough business model. But having only one thing misses opportunities to bring more revenue to your business.
You can simplify your business and build up pseudo services and products that are a natural fit to the one great thing you do without selling in multiple ways.
In this episode, I share six steps to add 100k to your business within 60 to 90 days with one virtual or live event and with only a handful of people.
Snapshot of the Key Points from the Episode:
- Some of the problems we face with virtual events and how to improve them.
- Six steps to create a three-day virtual event and why you should not charge a low fee:
- Step One: Start with the end in mind and reverse engineer it. Remember your title and content are what sell your event.
- Step Two: Do the math – pricing and how many people you want in the room matter.
- Step Three: Velvet rope strategy. Qualify and vet people to make sure you’re putting the right people in the room.
- Step Four: Give real value and run an awesome event. Don’t hold back. Give your heart and serve.
- Step Five: Don’t sell in your event. Instead, get people to want to buy.
- Step Six: Get a follow-up call from the attendees for feedback to improve and grow your business.
- Why you should have a premium offer that brings high-end clients