How to Have Unstoppable Success in Business and In Life with Derlene Hirtz
Listen On: Apple Podcast | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Youtube
Episode Summary –
Your mindset is one of the most important factors influencing your success in every area of your life.
The mindset differentiates between a person who achieves all and someone who does not, so if you want to achieve success in every area of your life, then you must learn how to master your mindset.
When you are facing any challenge or obstacle, your mindset will define how you cope with it and navigate through it.
The right mindset is a powerful force that helps you transform your life.
In this episode, we share all the details about how you can build a successful Coaching/Consulting business.
In this episode, Derlene Hirtz talks about how having the right mindset can help you bring out the best version of yourself and lead a more successful life.
Snapshot of the Key Points from the Episode:
- Derlene talks about how a shift in your mindset can change you’re the unseen beliefs and limits you impose on yourself.
- What stops people from growing, and what is the difference between successful people & success drivers and others?
- What happens when you surround yourself with high-achievers?
- What makes a person successful?
- Derlene talks about the “0 to 7” mindset and how we model our mindset.
- Derlene talks about how the language you use can shift your mindset.
- Derlene talks about her 5-step process of having unstoppable success.
Derlene Hirtz looked around one day and knew she wanted more success, more freedom, and more control over her future. She knew a missing piece was preventing her from having the courage to shift her life, and she found it.
Her goal is to help success-driven entrepreneurs and business professionals find the missing piece to their next level of success so they can have it all (whatever “all” is to them).
How to Connect with Derlene Hirtz:
Website – http://youempoweredservices.com
Facebook Profile – http://derlene.hirtz.3
LinkedIn Profile – http://linkedin.com/in/derlene-nlpcoach