Level-Up Your Business with Right Strategies & Systems – Terry Ogburn
Episode Summary –
Have you ever looked at some successful business owners and wondered about the secret of their business success?
Everyone has their own success journey, but the right system & strategies are definitely a common factor for every successful business.
And it is the right systems and strategies that help every business navigate through challenging times and scale up.
Scaling up your business is challenging, but your systems and processes can make it much easier.
In this episode, Terry Ogburn shares some strategies to help you take your business to the next level.
Snapshot of the Key Points from the Episode:
- Terry talks about the importance of Customer Service – Why you should treat your customers as your boss? What strategies Terry has implemented in the company that is giving him repeat business for years.
- Some of the mistakes most businesses make in customer service.
- Terry shares the 8 Core Beliefs that every business should follow.
- The importance of building proper Systems & Structures –
- Why is it essential for your business? What are some of the mistakes most companies make that affect their growth?
- Terry shares four important things for achieving success in anything you do.
About Terry Ogburn:
Terry Ogburn is the owner of Ogburn’s Business Solutions. He has developed a Business Development Process that helps Entrepreneurs and Business Owners learn the importance of Working On Your Business Instead of being caught up in the day-to-day grind. His unique system and personal devotion to the development of others has contributed to the success of hundreds of small to large business ventures.
Terry began his business career in 1979 when he invested his last $118.42 to start an air conditioning service business. At that time, he had no car or truck, but he did have the knowledge and ability to build relationships. 10 years later he developed his own business success program based on his experience and the teachings of his favorite business books.
Terry successfully sold his air conditioning service business and was later asked to join UniGlobe Active Travel as a Director of Operations to boost individual store performance. Within months, he took the store to a $2.5 million dollar Travel Agency. He then took the program national to improve performance organization wide.
In 1994 he became a founding team member of EXA Travel International and took on the role of Director of Training & Development and within two years the company grew to 11 regional offices, with over 2000 franchisees and went public in late 1996.
How to Connect with Terry Ogburn:
Website – https://terryogburn.com/
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/terryogburn/