Do you need to work with your own coach to have a successful coaching or consulting business?
Contrary to what most think, you do not NEED a coach. The very passion that fueled you to get into your own business can also help you have success.
However, should you WANT a coach?
If you answer yes to these questions, you don’t need a coach.
- Do I have months or years to figure everything out on my own before I make a stable income?
- Do I have unlimited money and time to make many costly mistakes?
- Do I have the money that will be required to invest in my personal growth to learn how to build a successful business (training programs, books, etc.?)
- Are you great at motivating yourself and staying focused even when things aren’t working and are really tough?
Now, if you answer “yes” to these questions, you may want to consider investing in a coach to help you.
- Would I like to see faster success, save money and time and speed the learning curve?
- Would I be more successful having a coach (who knows their stuff) as my guidance, cheerleader, and accountability partner?
- Would I do better if I had someone who can keep me from getting overwhelmed, overworked and focused on doing the right things to ensure I reach my goals?
I would love to hear your thoughts!