The Mindset of Success – How to Earn 6-Figures & Beyond with Maggie Perotin
Episode Summary –
As an international business and leadership coach, Maggie Perotin gives service-based entrepreneurs clarity and tools to exceed their business goals and transform into authentic & high-performing CEO’s of their business.
Additionally, Maggie is the host of the Diamond Effect podcast.
She lives in Canada Toronto area with her blended family with four kids. Maggie loves spending time in nature, traveling, reading, dancing, and having good food.
Having the right mindset is essential for success for any business person.
Your mindset will make you learn from your mistakes, embrace all the changes, take all the negative feedback sportingly, and not get threatened seeing others grow.
Have you ever wondered why some people excel in any sphere they choose, and others struggle despite having the talents?
It is the mindset that leads you towards success.
In this episode, Maggie Perotin shares her journey of becoming a successful coach from a full-time corporate employee.
We discuss the importance of a mindset that gives you the potential to earn limitless.
Snapshot of the Key Points from the Episode:
- Maggie shares her success journey and how she started.
- What is the sequence of achieving mastery?
- Maggie talks about her 3-Step process of growing your business.
- The Power of Coaching – How hiring a mentor can be a game-changer for your business?
- Why a 6-Figure business seems challenging for most people?
- The difference between a job mindset and a business mindset.
- Maggie’s piece of advice for building a successful business.
How to Connect with Maggie Perotin:
Website – https://stairwaytoleadership.com/
Facebook Profile – https://www.facebook.com/StairwaytoLeadership
LinkedIn Profile – https://www.linkedin.com/in/maggie-perotin-business-and-leadership-coach/
Instagram Profile – https://www.instagram.com/maggie.perotin.s2l/
Download 3 Secrets to Running a Successful Business E-book – https://bit.ly/3SecretstoSuccessfulBusiness